Mental fitness is every successful team's top priority. It's more complex than the absence of mental illness. A mentally fit team is resilient, energised, engaged and welcomes the creative expression of each person's natural talents, passions and potential.
This workshop focuses on enjoyable and energizing ways in which working in your team can develop the mental fitness of each individual and the team.
The workshop content recognizes:
- If you want people to do what you want, you need to know they want more than money
- Nature doesn't recognize differences between work and leisure talents
- Corporate skills audits tend to ignore leisure-based talents
- Engaged staff know all their talents are recognized
- Workaholism isn't courageous, it kills productivity...and sometimes people
- Staff who enjoy their own leisure interests work better and probably live longer.
Exploring participants leisure pursuits identifies much about the natural talents and potential of each team member, the real person who looks out at the world through their eyes. The process maximizes the individual and team potential of each member.
This workshop can be adapted to address issues relating to work life balance and transition from work to retirement.
My clients say that I:
- listen like there is no-one else in the world,
- am non-judgemental and, importantly for you,
- how much they appreciated their employer giving them the opportunity to do the workshop.
When you come to the workshop or consultation, you leave your work hat at the door.
Parcipants use my sensitive, seasoned, structured process to...
- be in charge of their own self-review
- enjoy 'stepping outside themselves and watch themselves in action', observing the person they love to be
- paint a self word-picture like they've never seen before. "I learned more about myself this way than from any psych assessment I have done" S Brown Adelaide.
- come to value all their natural capabilities for work, and
- the group - including you - get to know so much more about each other.
Team Leaders: It is so important that you take part in the workshop.
Choose from the following options:
- A 4-hour group workshop. No more than 10 persons per group.
- A 2-hour private one-one employee support consultation. Available via Skype also.
Contact me by phone 0417 817 027 to discuss.
Read these genuine testimonials of past attendees - men and women:
- "Exceptional workshop. Able to take a step back and look at my life what/how I want to go forward. Thank you Peter" , M. Lake Sydney
- Peter is a very genuine man, who's truly interested in helping people regain control of their lives and who they authentically are. He has a wealth of knowledge and experience but I find his integrity, patience and listening skills a delight to be around in this hectic world." J Couzens Sydney
- "A fantastic workshop! Peter, your work is really important and you're very easy to work with" L Martin Sydney
- "Passionate presenter, immense wisdom" C. Lonergan Sydney
- "Well worth while, presented with energy, enthusiasm, sensitivity and insight" K Dwyer Adelaide
- "Stretched the mind - moved the barriers - 'permission-giving'." - P Jones Adelaide
- "Thank you for bringing me out of myself. A chance to really stop and take a look at who I am". B Alcock Adelaide
- "Excellent, thought-provoking, insightful, contemplative. Sensitively facilitated" - Steve Williams Adelaide
- Special thanks for your session, Peter. I really found the day valuable, liked the format, group sharing and loved the handouts and book. Matt Schmidt Adelaide